Advertisement for the post of ProgrammeManager, UN Global Compact Network India
Job title: Programme Manager
Location: New Delhi
Job status: Full time
Last date of application:March 16, 2018
About UN Global Compact Network India:
UN Global Compact Network India (UN GCNI), the Indian arm of UNGC and a global platform for businesses, civil organizations and public sectors, aids in aligning stakeholders’ practices towards the Ten Universally accepted principles of UNGC in the areas of Human Rights, Labour, Environment and Anti – Corruption. India launched Global Compact in the year 2000, with an aim to conjoin private sector activities with the civil society initiatives. Global Compact Network India is one of the oldest networks amongst its 103 counterparts in the world, became a legal entity in 2003. India Network continues to be number one in Asia Oceania region besides now being among top 10 Networks of UNGC in the world. For more details, please visit www.globalcompact.in
- Liaise with wide range of stakeholders for promoting UNGC in India
- Undertake programmes and projects
- Coordinate and enhance communications with the GCN members and UNGC signatories in India and in the region
- Organize and manage Meetings, Conferences, Competitions and events
- Have experience and flair for facilitating Training Programmes
- Undertake research studies /surveys/reports with key stakeholders and relevant coordination
- Act as a support for business development and sponsorship of events and raise resources
- Proficiency in Social Media Skills and coordination with vendor/s Partners and other stakeholders
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
Minimum requirements:Post graduate in social science /management studies with bright academic record from a reputed institution with experience of 5-10 years in areas of CSR /Sustainability in corporate, foundations, industry associations, professional NGOs, B-Schools and research agencies with a proven track record of project development, research abilities, coordination, networking and implementation. Candidate with superior language and writing skills will be preferred. Outstandingly bright fresh post-graduates with right attitude can also be considered and are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates should send their resume along with 2 references and a cover letter specifying suitability for position to email@example.com March 16, 2018. Please mention the Job Title being applied for in the subject of the mail. Those who had applied earlier against the advertisement are advised not to apply again.
Salary range: 9-10 lacs per annum.
Candidate should be a team player and well versed with latest computer applications.
GCN, India is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of caste, religion, race, disability and HIV status. Qualified women are encouraged to apply.