We at UN GCNI, New Delhi respect the privacy of everyone who visits this website and are committed to maintain the privacy and security of the personal information of all visitors to this website. Our policy on the collection and use of personal information and other information is outlined below.
We collect and use personal information for business purposes in order:
- To provide information or interactive services through this website, to your e-mail address or, where you wish it to be sent by post, to your name and postal address.
- To contact you in relation to those services offered on our website.
- To process applications submitted by you.
- To administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us.
- To process and respond to requests, improve our operations, and communicate with visitors about our products, services and businesses.
We will not share, either within UN GCNI , New Delhi or with a third party, any information collected at this page for direct marketing purposes. Because of the nature of the Internet, we may transmit the information for storage, or for carrying out the processing intended, but we do not provide or use personal information to unrelated businesses for direct marketing purposes.
To the extent required or permitted by law, we may use and disclose personal information in connection with security related or law enforcement investigations or in the course of cooperating with authorities or complying with legal requirements. We may also remove all the personally identifiable information and use the rest for historical, statistical or scientific purposes.
By using the site for the purpose, you are voluntarily releasing information to us. Your e-mail address will be used by UN GCNI , New Delhi to respond to you. We will not use the information that can identify you, such as your e-mail address, for direct marketing purposes.
Non personal information
At this web site, information sent by your web browser, may be automatically collected. This information typically includes your domain name (the site after the @ in your e-mail address). It may also contain your user name (the name before the @ in your e-mail address). Other examples of information collected by our server include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect the visitor’s computer to the Internet, operating system and platform, the average time spent on our website, pages viewed, information searched for, access times, websites visited before and a visitor visits our website, and other relevant statistics. The amount of information sent depends on the settings you have on your web browser; please refer to your browser if you want to learn what information it sends.
All such information will be used only to assist us in providing an effective service on this website. We may from time to time supply the owners or operators of third party websites from which it is possible to link to our website with information relating to the number of users linking to our website from such third party website. You cannot be identified from this information.
We use the information we automatically receive from your web browser to see which pages you visit within our website. We use this information in the aggregate to measure the use of our website and to administer and improve our website. This statistical data is interpreted by UN GCNI , New Delhi in its continuing effort to present the website content that visitors are seeking in a format they find most helpful.
We have policy, with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use, and periodically review the same.
If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, or if you have any questions about our privacy statement, please contact us as specified.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
1. Participation Fee for various programmes , Events and Activities
2. Membership Fee
3. Sponsorship Fee
4. Advertisement Fee
- Participants/Members/Individuals are required to pay a non-refundable fee for the specific work/association . The fee once paid will not be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for future.
- In case of any participant found to have paid more fee than prescribed, due to technical reason and on receiving the communication from the said applicant, the said extra payment, if found, shall be refunded to the same origin from which the payment is received.
- Note: Participants facing the problem of deduction of any fee amount without getting the confirmation generated form (failed registration) are required to apply again online portal within the deadline or before expiry of date. These participants/Members etc can submit the request for refund of failed registration amount along with details separately as detailed below:
In case of any Payment Error, due to any network communication/connectivity problems, if your registration/confirmation form does not get registered and the amount of USD/INR ………/- has been debited from your account, the same will be refunded back to your account after the reconciliation with Bank. In such cases participants are advised to apply again and promptly inform us about the failed registration by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com by writing ” REFUND ” in the subject line and following information as per details given below:
Event Name (Year)
Membership Fee (Year)
Sponsorship Fee (Year)
Advertisement Fee (Year)
Name of Participant/Member/Individual :
Registered Email A/c:
Name of Company:
Name of Bank:
A/c Holder Name:
Debit or Credit Card No. :
Registration No. ( if you register your self for Event /Membership/ Sponsorship/Advertisement (for the same month/Year again ):
UN GCNI shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.