The United Nations Global Compact helps you cut through the complexity by enabling you to connect, learn, lead and communicate. No matter your size, sector or geographic location, all companies can contribute. Wherever you are on your sustainability journey, you will find relevant resources to help you accelerate progress.
- Guidance:To help you find the resources you need to take the next step on your sustainability journey. Learn more
- Tools: WEPS Gender Gap Analysis Tool, SDG Action Manager and Decent Work, Toolkit For Sustainable Procurement
- Academy: Accelerate your sustainability journey by accessing Virtual sessions, E-learning courses, Regional Sessions, Accelerator Programs, Changemaker Series and Master Classes. Start Learning today. Learn more
- Peer Learning Groups: Facilitated learning groups with variety of stakeholders offered at Global, Regional and Local level, to share bets practices and challenges on critical sustainability issues, hear from pears and share insights, gain access to industry experts and networking opportunities.
INCREASE AMBITION ACROSS POLICY OR INDUSTRY WITHIN TARGETED AREAS, OUR POLICY ADVOCACY ACTIVITIES CONNECT RELEVANT STAKEHOLDERS AND SHAPE POLICY POSITIONS
- CONVENE INFLUENCERS and decision makers from business, governments and other stakeholders for dialogue at global, national, city/state level.
- BUSINESS ADVOCACY through media, social media, partners,events
- POLICY/AMBITION loop dialogues and event
- STRONGLY CONNECTED to UN and UN Agencies
- SHAPE THE DEFINITION OF LEADERSHIP on critical sustainability issues and inspire continuous performance improvement.
- TIME BOUND INCUBATION of future programs. New and forward-thinking opportunities
- THOUGHT LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT for ecosystem engagement & change.
- ADDRESS KEY BUSINESS CHALLENGES driven by thematic need and/or UNGC additionality.
- BEST PRACTICE for business implementations.
Build trust and credibility by communicating measurable progress towards your sustainability goals and targets. Learn more