6th Gender Equality Summit 2023
Thu, 2nd March, 2023 @ Hyatt Regency, New Delhi
UN GCNI’s 6th Gender Equality Summit in India resonates the global commitment towards developing a strong India roadmap towards gender equality by creating a forum for diverse stakeholders to engage in the dialogue to make gender equal future
This year theme is aligned with the International Women’s Day 2023 theme “DigitALL: Innovation and technology for gender equality” & the priority theme for the United Nations 67th Commission on the Status of Women (CSW67) Innovation and technological change, and education in the digital age for achieving gender equality and the empowerment of all women and girls.
– To think through the Gender lens & build capacities for mainstreaming D&I matrix using Innovation and Technological Change and Education.
– To uncover the path of the private sector for gender equality and unlock leadership, technological change and innovation to tackle the world’s greatest challenge.
– To reconfigure the levels of collaboration from relevant stakeholders for a robust commitment to a gender-equal future to close the gender gap and the consequential inequalities.
– To initiate strategic dialogue with the government and other relevant stakeholders in mainstreaming the gender dimension in the fight against corruption and facilitate their journey on business integrity practices through digital innovation and empowerment.
Unique Features of GES Summit
– High-Level Panels on the Enablement across the female multi-generational workforce, Female entrepreneurs for social engineering and on Breaking gender stereotypes across sectors
– Release of thought paper with Ernst & Young India on Gender & Skilling Workstream – the biases and gender-inequitable practices prevalent, and subsequent actions to be taken by relevant stakeholders to improve gender equity in the workforce.