Need Assessment Regional Smart City Workshop: Transforming Cities Through Co-Development
Wed, 16th January 2019 @ Regional Centre for Urban & Environmental Studies (RCUES), Lucknow
The objective of Smart City Mission is to promote cities that cater core infrastructure and provide its citizens a decent quality of life, a clean and sustainable environment and application of ‘Smart Solutions’.
The Smart Cities Mission, undoubtedly a new and bold initiative of the Government of India, it has a committed vision to establish examples that can be presented as models to be replicated both within and outside the Smart City; thus, in the process, it can make a way for the creation of similar smart city in different parts and regions of the country.
OBJECTIVES OF THE CONFERENCE
- To track the progress of 10 Smart Cities of UP
- To identify key issues & challenges being faced by the cities
- To review the City priorities, current needs and initiatives
- To discuss potential strategies and solutions for fast-tracking the implementation
- To identify Potential Stakeholders and avenues for co-development
Transforming Cities Through Co-Development
Day & Date : Wed, 16th January 2019
Regional Centre for Urban & Environmental Studies (RCUES), Lucknow